Sunday, June 16, 2013

Care, otherwise known as Carrie

Carrie is a kindred spirit (this is very important).  I have known of Carrie for the last 29 years.  I have really known Carrie for the last 7 years.  Carrie is a wonderful friend.  Most important, she has become apart of our family.  Carrie is an amazing person, with many talents.  First and for most, she loves the Lord Jesus with all her heart, soul, mind and strength.  She gives other people strength and hope and encouragement just by the life she lives.  She has quite an amount of brain power working on her behalf; and excels in any task, or anything she sets her mind to...well...unless it involves art.  That's a wee bit more challenging!  We hired Carrie for our business 7 years ago, and it was through this that our friendship was born.  Since that time, we have cooked many meals together for family and friends.  In the kitchen, Carrie and I are good for each other.  Carrie is precise, and I am free spirited.  We have many great stories of our cooking adventures, which in time, we will share!  Carrie and I have rode untold miles together on our bicycles.  We have shopped and traveled together.  We have talked and cried and hashed out life's ups and downs.  And we have prayed together.  Carrie is an amazing person.  I feel very blessed knowing her as I do.  She is a gift from God.  Someone to treasure.  My husband and I have embraced her as one of our own.  She loves our children as her own.  She is always there if they need advice, or an ear, or a really good hug.  We love you Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment